Returns, Terms and Privacy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
You may return your purchase in the first 30 days for a refund of the price of the product* for any reason whatsoever. Just click the link above "request a returns number here"
12 Month Warranty & Return Information
After the first 30 days our standard warranty applies; including the optional express replacement service. The process for availing of the 12 month warranty is the same as the 30 day money back guarantee just click on the"request a return number here" link above
Defective Laptop Charger
1. All our products have a 12 month warranty. Defective products may be replaced or repaired under warranty in the warranty period. If the product do not work properly, please contact us by using the form above first to resolve your problem. Do not return goods directly to us without getting a RMA number. It is difficult for us to find out your transaction record and this may result in delaying exchange or refund process.
2. Defective products must be returned within 30 days since the issue date of RMA. Otherwise, no replacement repair or refund will be made.
3. If the warranty expires or products are misused, it will be declared void. Damaged charger heads are specifically not covered by warranty as this damage is caused by loose laptop dc jacks (the place where the laptop charger connects with the laptop)
1. After receiving the products from us, please keep the package and enclosed documents properly. It is because they are all necessary to provide if you return defective product(s) in the future.
2. Use the return link (at the top of each page) and fill in the RMA request form
3. Repack the original package with everything received, including enclosed documents. Missing of any original components may incur a refusal of exchange or refund from us.
4. Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of package and send it back to us. We will not be responsible for any consequence caused if customers do not mark the RMA as requested. Please note that you should be responsible for the loss of shipment. You can insure the package to reduce potential loss that you may suffer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the Republic Of Ireland. Laptopchargers.ie does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of Ireland and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
3. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site, and so therefore can not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Laptopchargers.ie disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
4. Laptopchargers shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites, which are not under the control of Laptopchargers.ie . When you activate any of these you will leave the laptopchargers.ie Web site and Laptopchargers.ie has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of Laptopchargers.ie
6. We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
7. Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Web site.
8. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Laptopchargers.ie , The s , or any of their employees or agents.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10. Laptopchargers.ie reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Laptopchargers.ie for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the copyright of Laptopchargers.ie or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Laptopchargers.ie 's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
13. Acceptance of orders
We validate your order and credit or debit card details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form.
Subject to further validation checks we may choose to make, our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
We reserve the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual customer. All orders are subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We may also submit your date of birth and the value of your order for verification to our merchant. We will not be liable for any delays to your order this may cause.
Should you receive an order in error, you must notify laptopchargers within 7 working days for the return of such items. Failure to do so will lead you being liabile for the value of the order.
14. Price information
Laptopchargers.ie has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time, so if you use your shopping list within 'My account' as a way of re-ordering items, prices on your previous order may no longer be valid. However, the correct prices will be applied when you select an item from the shopping list and add to your current basket. All prices include VAT where appropriate.
Should you encounter any errors please inform us by email. Just click on the "contact us" button on the left hand side.
*Any returns on damaged goods and shortages, should be notified within two working days. There are no returns on 'special orders'. For other orders, returns will be fully credited, as long as they are sent back at the customers expense with the original packaging. Courier charges are not refundable and our 30 day money back guarantee is subject to a deduction of an administration charge which is calculated as 10% of the value of the order.
16. Warranty & Liability
We will not be liable for any damaged goods or injuries resulting from use of any products. We do not provide warranties on any merchandise. Any warranty or promises made by the manufacturers are solely their liability.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site. Our standard warranty is a "return to base" warranty meaning the customer must return the product to us before the warranty can be validated. We also offer an express replacement service for an additional charge. In the 2nd year of our extended warranty we only offer express replacements.
17. Pricing Policy, Shipping and Handling.
- We believe all prices are correct at time of publishing E & OE.
- VAT is charged at 21% on all goods and services including any delivery charges supplied in The Republic of Ireland.
- All prices are in Euro.
- All goods will remain our property until full payment is received.
- For shipment outside the Republic of Ireland, additional charges apply. Please contact us for a quotation.
- A restocking fee of 20% plus carriage applies to orders, which are returned for any reason after 7 days. Carriage is never refunded on cancelled orders after shipping.
- Once you have submitted your order, you offer will be validly accepted and the transaction will be complete as per Irish and English contract law.
- Your order includes a delivery charge, which covers the cost of one delivery to your specified delivery address. Any additional delivery costs after dispatch are the sole responsibility of the contracting buyer.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Any errors on the online invoice will be corrected in the final invoice and you will be notified of the changes.
18. The information contained on www.laptopchargers.ie is not be reproduced without prior consent.
CKIT Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CKIT Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective01/01/11
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.